When the knowledge and skills of traditional craftsmen are interpreted and transformed with modern design. The result is an object that stands out with creative ideas yet refined and meticulous details. It conveys the spirit of craftsmanship from the old generation to the new generation.
- Yag Partition, Tristan Bench and Navy blue lamp shade from Thor Living. Cushion case made from woven recycle leather designed by Jarupatcha Achavasmitg for Mobella.
- Khom Barstool Designed by Mahasamut in collaboration with Khom Fabrics designed by Jarupatcha Achavasmit.
- “Shape of Attachment: Rose Gold Vases” and “Shape of Attachment: Copper Vases” darning onceramics and hand stamping by Thanistha Nuntapojn from The Art Haus by La Lanta Fine Art.
- Chino Console made of natural rattan structure finished with nylon rope, with tempered clear glass top from Kitt.Ta.Khon. Vase by Gilles Caffier from Pariszo.
- Woven recycle leather cushion cases designed by Jarupatcha Achavasmitg for Mobella. Taurus Chair from Mahaasamut.
- Creek side table and coffee table, both made of bamboo from AmoArte. High twisted vase with delicate texture by Gilles Caffier from Pariszo.
- Swayy wooden beads chandelier from Brezza Dee.
- Libra Stool made of recycled plastic seat sits on powder-coated steel leg decorated with rattan finished with nylon rope from Kitt.Ta.Khon. Plant pot by Thaiwijit Puengkasemsomboon from The Art Haus by La Lanta Fine Art.